Fry's Auto Care provides quality car care in Fort Collins, Colorado. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Fort Collins and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Fry's Auto Care employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Fry's Auto Care is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
We Do offer Towing, We have a Flat bed tow truck to tow our customers cars only (Not for hire)
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Fort Collins, Colorado.
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
How To Get Here
From Mulberry Street and Lemay Ave. Go North on Lemay to Lincoln Avenue. Turn Right on Lincoln, go 6/10 mile to Commerce Drive.
Turn Left on Commerce and go until it ends (3/10 mile) at Racquette Drive. Turn Right, go 2 blocks and look for us on the left.